New Magento Security Updates and SUPEE-10975
Magento has released new versions of Magento Commerce and Open Source to increase product security, performance and functionality:
- Magento Commerce and Open Source 2.3.0
- Magento Commerce and Open Source 2.2.7
- Magento Commerce and Open Source 2.1.16
- Magento Commerce 126.96.36.199
- Magento Open Source 188.8.131.52
- SUPEE-10975 patch for Magento 1.x versions
These releases include security enhancements that help close remote code execution, cross-site scripting, cross-site request forgery, and other security issues. No confirmed attacks related to these issues have occurred to date. However, certain vulnerabilities can potentially be exploited to access customer information or take over administrator sessions.
We strongly suggest to upgrade your Magento sites as soon as possible to ensure your site is protected with up-to-date updates.
The release of Magento 2.3.0 also includes powerful new merchant and developer experience enhancements and multiple performance improvements.
If you would like us to install the patches or upgrade to the latest version, please contact us:Contact Us